OK, so this is some serious fun. I LOVE Halloween because of the kids I get to spend it with, it would hold NOTHING for me if not for them. But it is just so darn cute how excited these little people get to be somebody else for a bit, fancy, frilly, frightening or fluffy; it's just hillarious to me! they just get so into it and I LOVE it!!! We had our annual Trick-or Treating down my hall, the Parade in the Park, and then Trick-or-treating "for real" at my sweet neighbor's house, they are such great sports, but then again, they are teachers themselves and LOVE kids forever too! Such dear souls!!! Love them!!! Anyway, the kids had the best time and it was so fun for me! I LOVE the pic of grumpy Rebekah, It's so charming to me now, although at the time I'm sure she was very put out about whatever it was. Ah well, Princess Ballerinas can't stay upset for long! :)Halloween festivities, live Long!!!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Preschool Halloween Party!!
OK, so this is some serious fun. I LOVE Halloween because of the kids I get to spend it with, it would hold NOTHING for me if not for them. But it is just so darn cute how excited these little people get to be somebody else for a bit, fancy, frilly, frightening or fluffy; it's just hillarious to me! they just get so into it and I LOVE it!!! We had our annual Trick-or Treating down my hall, the Parade in the Park, and then Trick-or-treating "for real" at my sweet neighbor's house, they are such great sports, but then again, they are teachers themselves and LOVE kids forever too! Such dear souls!!! Love them!!! Anyway, the kids had the best time and it was so fun for me! I LOVE the pic of grumpy Rebekah, It's so charming to me now, although at the time I'm sure she was very put out about whatever it was. Ah well, Princess Ballerinas can't stay upset for long! :)Halloween festivities, live Long!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment