Bethany wanted to do this again this year and I was so proud of her. This is such a tough thing for these kids to do and they work so hard!! Way to go Bethany!!!
I am a passionate and energetic person who loves being happy and optimistic. Hope and Joy are rights I believe strongly in.
I have been a counselor in summer camps for a very long time. Camp Rainbow Cancer Camp in Prescott held at Friendly Pines Camp was my first experience in a leadershiop role and I fell in love with the idea of getting kids outdoors and active, appreciating their world in the summertime!
I worked at the NAU Rec center's summer day camps several years while attending NAU. I ran an impromptu summer camp program at the Montessori while their new Switzer Mesa facility was completed and now I teach my own preschool in my home and run my own summer camp programs!
Summer in Flagstaff, Here we come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment