We took pictures at a park whcih I will share later as I don't have them yet. Then we let the kids play and play before we went to dinner at Shannon's. SO FUN!!!
Oh, there's also the pics of Baga's master shape pancakes Christmas morning! Too fun!!!
I am a passionate and energetic person who loves being happy and optimistic. Hope and Joy are rights I believe strongly in.
I have been a counselor in summer camps for a very long time. Camp Rainbow Cancer Camp in Prescott held at Friendly Pines Camp was my first experience in a leadershiop role and I fell in love with the idea of getting kids outdoors and active, appreciating their world in the summertime!
I worked at the NAU Rec center's summer day camps several years while attending NAU. I ran an impromptu summer camp program at the Montessori while their new Switzer Mesa facility was completed and now I teach my own preschool in my home and run my own summer camp programs!
Summer in Flagstaff, Here we come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment