Our dear Gayle recieved bubbles for her 12 Days of Christmas today and so after we got home from Freddies, part of our Family Home Evening was to blow bubbles outside. It was MAGICAL!!! I'd never even thought about blowing bubbles in the winter before, but this was amazing. It had rained all day, no blue, just grey and rain, but all that moisture really made the bubbles stay and they just blew around and around forever! We even found some frozen in the morning, clinging to blades of grass, MAGICAL!!!After we blew bubbles, we watched It's a Wonderful Life for the rest of our Family Home Evening. It was amazing and I know I will never get tired of that movie. The kids had some interesting thoughts and we really loved talking about how our lives might have made others' lives better and how we make each others lives better by being in our family. It was great!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Bubbles With Gayle
Our dear Gayle recieved bubbles for her 12 Days of Christmas today and so after we got home from Freddies, part of our Family Home Evening was to blow bubbles outside. It was MAGICAL!!! I'd never even thought about blowing bubbles in the winter before, but this was amazing. It had rained all day, no blue, just grey and rain, but all that moisture really made the bubbles stay and they just blew around and around forever! We even found some frozen in the morning, clinging to blades of grass, MAGICAL!!!After we blew bubbles, we watched It's a Wonderful Life for the rest of our Family Home Evening. It was amazing and I know I will never get tired of that movie. The kids had some interesting thoughts and we really loved talking about how our lives might have made others' lives better and how we make each others lives better by being in our family. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment