We actually spent the night this time---yes, I know, it is against our code of ethics, but how often do you get to celebrate a new Celestial Marriage and a 90th birthday party in the same weekend? So we had to stay. And gratefully, the kids were so good! THAT was a pure blessing, I know it! Anyway, Grandpa's birthday party was in the afternoon, so in the morning we went to the Phx Zoo with Baga and Ce-ce. We had a great time, although by the end we Flagstaff folk were extremely wilted. I was really worried about Brandon, it really was hot. By the time we got home, it was seriously time to put in a video and let Daddy take a nap! Thank heavens for that!!
I, on the other hand, had so much fun doing one of my favorite things in the world! Tamara, Mom and I all were in the kitchen making good things for our families to eat together--just chatting away and having a wonderful time cooking and baking. I never would have thought when I was young that doing this would bring me so much joy, but that is exactly what it is for me. Being in the kitchen with those I love making yummy things for more dear ones I love! AWESOME!!! The only thing that would have made it better is if Alli could have been there with us too!

2 comments:
Hi Kristie,
I saw your name in the comment section over at Cami's and decided to click over here. What fun to discover all the pics from Sara's special day. We're SO glad all of you were there to share it with us. Your kiddos are completely adorable. : )
Love you,
Mary Lou
Finally catching up on some blogs! Just wanted to say hi and looks like your family is as fabulous as ever!
Post a Comment