Oh My!!! How on earth do I have 2 children who have reached this amazing and wonderful milestone in their lives? I am so proud and excited for Lindsay!!! In the next little bit, she will be taking her first steps toward true joy. But seeing as we are talking about Lindsay and she was practically BORN with a grin on her face, joy is a natural occurence for her. I love Lindsay so much! I love her spunk and spirit. I love her amazing creativity! I love her warm heart and tender feelings. When she woke up, she was so happy to chat with Grandpa, even though it was short lived, taking into consideration the vast pile of homemade presents on the table. She was just as thrilled with the dress I made her as she was with the blue construction paper "cell phone" that Rebekah made her. She adored all the things Bethany made and hugged and squeezed the stuffed animals Jeremy had wrapped off his bed. I know so many kids----Dudley Durseley comes to mind---that only want more, more, more on their birthday, but Lindsay was happy and grateful for the time and love put forth for her birthday by her sweet and generous sisters and brother. It makes me so happy to see that grateful and understanding character that Lindsay has! She is such a blessing in our home! I love that she was born on 9/22 at 9:22 as well! Very Snazzy, Miss Lindsay!! She had that little spark and spunk from the first minute she was born!!
Love you so much Linds!!

No comments:
Post a Comment