Now, normally it is NOT my policy to hand expensive technology to 4-year-olds. BUT, Rebekah has been fascinated by our camera as long as I can remember. I've never let her try it, afraid of what might happen if I did, but today, I was right next to her and she was so polite in asking that I said ok. As you can see, the third times the charm, but when she saw what she took, the look on her face was truly precious, even if I wish I were sitting up straighter and sucking in my tummy! :)"Wave, Mommy!" was the professional direction. YAY Rebekah!!! Our future photographer!!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Rebekah's First Time With the Camera
Now, normally it is NOT my policy to hand expensive technology to 4-year-olds. BUT, Rebekah has been fascinated by our camera as long as I can remember. I've never let her try it, afraid of what might happen if I did, but today, I was right next to her and she was so polite in asking that I said ok. As you can see, the third times the charm, but when she saw what she took, the look on her face was truly precious, even if I wish I were sitting up straighter and sucking in my tummy! :)"Wave, Mommy!" was the professional direction. YAY Rebekah!!! Our future photographer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment