Ok, so I know I am extraordinarily biased, but seriously, these are the cutest kiddos around, and I don't care who agrees or not! We thought it would be fun to get a picture while the big poppies were blooming---they actually were late this year, probably because it snowed for so long, (YEAH!!!!), and stayed cold even longer. The funny thing was that we had to wait for the sun to hit them and really make them glow and because of the big trees in our back yard, that happened to be after the kids' baths. As you can see, it didn't really matter, they all look adorable anyway!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Cutie Kiddos!!!
Ok, so I know I am extraordinarily biased, but seriously, these are the cutest kiddos around, and I don't care who agrees or not! We thought it would be fun to get a picture while the big poppies were blooming---they actually were late this year, probably because it snowed for so long, (YEAH!!!!), and stayed cold even longer. The funny thing was that we had to wait for the sun to hit them and really make them glow and because of the big trees in our back yard, that happened to be after the kids' baths. As you can see, it didn't really matter, they all look adorable anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment