Well, can you believe we have three kids over and done with Kindergarten? Amazing to me! Time must be on fast forward, I know I've said it before, but this has come so quickly! This whole year has flown by and I am so thankful for Jeremy's teacher and her patience! He is learning and growing so fast these days, intellectually as well as physically! I never would have believed how fast boys wear out their jeans' knees if I didn't have one myself! The shred rate IS unbelievable! Thank heavens Goodwill sells their jeans for $2! I am so thankful for this amazing little man. He is so perceptive, so tenderhearted, but so much a rough and tumble little boy. I'm probably very biased here, but he seems to be the awesomest, mischief-making, loving, teasing, sharing, creating, fun-loving, happiest little boy ever! Wow! I feel blessed and very thankful for him! And now, ON TO FIRST GRADE!!!!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Kindergarten Graduation for Jeremy!
Well, can you believe we have three kids over and done with Kindergarten? Amazing to me! Time must be on fast forward, I know I've said it before, but this has come so quickly! This whole year has flown by and I am so thankful for Jeremy's teacher and her patience! He is learning and growing so fast these days, intellectually as well as physically! I never would have believed how fast boys wear out their jeans' knees if I didn't have one myself! The shred rate IS unbelievable! Thank heavens Goodwill sells their jeans for $2! I am so thankful for this amazing little man. He is so perceptive, so tenderhearted, but so much a rough and tumble little boy. I'm probably very biased here, but he seems to be the awesomest, mischief-making, loving, teasing, sharing, creating, fun-loving, happiest little boy ever! Wow! I feel blessed and very thankful for him! And now, ON TO FIRST GRADE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment