So, whgile Bethany and Lindsay and Brandon were away, I took the time to redo the girls room! That was my way to nonchalantly pray all day long for them while appearing to accomplish something very productive---heh, heh, heh. Did I fool anyone? That room used to be our master bedroom before the adition and it was the room---most of the time the ONLY room---that wasn't destroyed while we were doing the addition, so nothing got done to it, it's where we lived! Anyway, it had the least amount of TLC for all these years, had multiple layers of fauxed paint applied to make it look more like a little girl room when the addition was done and still had gaps between base boards, messes around outlet covers and patches of ceiling that still showed vaugely though the old color of paint, I threw up the while color so hastily before Lindsay was born. SO major job, but nothing is to tall an order for Super Mommy!! Dina came over and helped me, we squished furniture all in the middle of the room and set to work!! I had painted Bethany's room over right before they left after Preschool was done and now did this one. All the girls liked various shades of light blue-green, SO pretty!!The transformation of Bethany's room was so amazing that I couldn't wait to see what the girls' room turned into!! It was SO fun!! And it was so diverting, which was what I needed! See what you think!! These pictures are all of Bethany's Room Redo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment