Wow, well, as you read in the Havasupai Post, we have the very best Daddy!! Brandon, I cannot imagine my life as a parent without you!! When I am spent, you step in. When I am too hot-headed, you remind me that these are children, NOT holy terrors. When I need encouraging or uplifting or a hug to carry on, you are there, my dearest, most wonderful, very best friend! Thank you for teaching kids to play hard games so they can have so much fun! Thank you for being the man our daughters need to grow up the very best way they can! thank you for laying on the floor surrounded by Lincoln logs or slot car track parts or legos with your boy who looks up to you so much! Thank you for not wanting worldly treasures so I can earn just the little I do teaching preschool and summer camps at home so I can BE HOME with our children---honestly, it's all I ever wanted my whole life as I dreamt of being a mother and wife! You hold the Priesthood and bless our lives. You search the scriptures each night and plead with our Heavenly Father for us every day and night. You realize the tithing blessings we are showered with by finding new ways to save and better ways to spend! You lead us in the paths we need to go! I know you are not perfect yet---shocking I know, but as you haven't been translated, it must be so--- but you are perfectly what we need!! Thank you forever! Happy Father's Day!
Enough of the gushy stuff, although I mean every word, Brandon is so awesome!! So, explanation: Brandon LOVES Dispicable Me, cute, huh! Anyway, He LOVES the part where Gru is reading the "Little Kittens" story to the girls, LOVES it!!! SO, we made our own "Four Little Kittens" book for him as our collective family card. Rhymes and all! It was so cute and he LOVED it!!! YAY!!!!! WHo says you need to spend $6 at Hallmark to make someones day!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment