Wow!!! You are seven my cuite son Jeremy!! how in the world did that happen?? Jeremy is amazing!! He is amazingly brilliant and so hillariously funny. He can memorize anything set to music the first time he hears it---gotta watch those song lyrics like yesterday! He LOVES making his own comics, who knew!! It's AWESOME!!! I made him a blank sheet of paper with boxes in rows like comic books have and he LOVES to fill them up with his own quirky little comics, SO fun!! He is a trooper but has a very tender side, which is charming and fearful as well. Someone, someday may really hurt that side and I hope I am not too ferocious of a Mama Bear at whoever it is. Jeremy LOVES being outside with his buds, he and Caleb are such good ones and find the most insanely creative things to preoccupy their time! He is beginning to love Legos, which is fun. I can really see how his "building brain" as he calls it is starting to become trained already! SO cool!! Jeremy loves Spaghetti and Pizza and will usually throw a fit whenever you put something new before him until he finally tries a bite and realizes it's his new favorite food---I only mention this becasue it has happened A LOT lately! :0) Jeremy is beginning to REALLY be a reader, not just because we make him, but because he wants to! He LOVES Garfield comics and Magic Tree House--SOO cool!! He races to get the Sunday comics before his sisters get to them! Too cute! His favorite color is still orange. He still LOVES his puppy and the blue hippo, "Hippy". He tolerates artistic things, but truly has a fn and fresh way of putting anything on a piece of paper. He's a great kid and we are SOOOOO thankful to have him in our home!! I can't believe it's just a year until he is baptised? Where does the time go?? ( Only his dad and great-grandpa Jones can call him Jer-Bear anymore)My how the time flies! We LOVE you Jeremy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment