
So Jeremy really wanted to have a "How to Train Your Dragon" party. I can't blame him, I LOVE that movie! So Brandon doctored this pic a bit for the invites and we had a roaring good time!! I found every dragon and any animal that looked like dragon was part of it's ancient lineage from every thrift store I went lookiong for tea cups at, and we ended up finding a big bag full. It was great! And they all washed perfectly! We made helmets and swords and shields and practiced protecting ourselves from tinfoil balls that I threw at them, SO fun. We used our skills to take on BlogLot----the name just popped into my head, I think I have been feeling a bit guilty about NOT blogging a LOT in a while, maybe my subconcious tossed the name out there as a reminder, anyway, the kids LOVED the name! It was a massive balloon creature that the boys had to climb the Ladder of Courage to get to and pop one of it's balloons any way they could! SO funny! Then we went on a dragon hunt, becasue after all, they LOVE to hide and boys love to find! It was awesome!!! Some of the shots of Jeremy's face CRACK me UP!!!! Definately going in the wedding slide show! Ha ha ha! The cake was very fun too and was NOT hard, directions are on Google, and they are even GOOD directions!!! It was a total blast and Jeremy had so much fun!!!

2 comments:
So clever!!! I love the whole idea, and that cake really is great. I bet you're just saying it wasn't hard to be modest, that looks like it took a lot of work to me!
Seriously, Cami, it took half an hour, I know becasue that's how much time I had to throw it together before the kids arrived!! It was one of those days. :)
Post a Comment