Monday, June 7, 2010

Poor Bethany


What we didn't realize when we began birthday preparations for Jeremy was that Bethany was actually pretty sick! That morning she said her throat hurt so badly and I had read a note from the school nurse that said a feverless Strep was flying around. So Brandon took her in--bless him---and sure enough it was strep. She got her first dose of medication at 2:30. This was amazing as Bethany and I were wanting to go to The Gila Valley Temple Dedication the next day and the last session was at 3pm. MIRACLE!!!! I felt so bad for her though that I made her a "Cold and easy to swallow" China plate dinner. It was pretty cute to see freezies in a crystal goblet and applesauce on bone china and Chamomile with honey in an antique tea cup. It made her pretty miserable, party-less day a bit more special. AHHHHH those precious, little things that end up meaning so much! LOVE IT!!LOVE HER!

No comments: