Now this is sweet music to my soul, seriously! Brandon and I are very musical, Brandon's virtuosity is way more impressive than mine, but we love to play and we love to enjoy music in so many varieties. Music is always playing in our home. We have dreamed of the day that music would be flowing through the home because of our children playing it since I was first pregnant with Bethany! And now, fruition has begun! Brandon gave Bethany her first trumpet lesson a few weeks ago and she has run with it like wild fire! She LOVES the trumpet, I really can't blame her since one of the recurring criteria that popped up on my "Husband Wish List"-----no giggling, you KNOW you had one too-----WAS "Plays the Trumpet" Seriously, I had other more important items to prove I had my priorities in order, but that was there, I cannot deny it. ;) Anyway, she loves it and I love hearing her practice---it's NEVER as bad as what my parents endured with the Violin, they deserve a medal!!
Lindsay LOVES violin at school and I am looking for a cheap student one for her for the summer time, but she also had mentioned several times about how fun guitar looked. SO, when a young woman in our ward played at our talent show, Voila!!!Lindsay has been taking lessons for the last two months and loves it. She loves messing around on it and I LOVE that! SO COOL!!!!
I'm SO proud of these Girls! They are so amazing to me with their zest and energy!! We are going to all start piano this summer, even Rebekah, She LOVES to tinker around on the piano so I think we'll just see what happens! Music ROCKS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment