Lindsay had the opportunity to play her violin at the Coconino Center for the Arts at the beginning of the Recycled Art Show---incidentally, it was AMAZING!!!!!! Just incredible what imaginative minds can come up with, I just LOVED it!! She had such a fun time. Lindsay loves playing the violin and I am hoping to find one cheap on Craigslist soon for her to play on her own. She has such an immense capacity for music! I LOVE it!!! She looked just like the princess she is with her light yellow dress, I just couldn't help taking lots of pictures!!! Too bad we couldn't take the violin home!! It was part of the Suzuki Violin program that Marshall has. I feel so blessed that we get to live around the corner from such an amazing school!!! Just WOW!! Blessings!!!!!!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Lovely Lindsay
Lindsay had the opportunity to play her violin at the Coconino Center for the Arts at the beginning of the Recycled Art Show---incidentally, it was AMAZING!!!!!! Just incredible what imaginative minds can come up with, I just LOVED it!! She had such a fun time. Lindsay loves playing the violin and I am hoping to find one cheap on Craigslist soon for her to play on her own. She has such an immense capacity for music! I LOVE it!!! She looked just like the princess she is with her light yellow dress, I just couldn't help taking lots of pictures!!! Too bad we couldn't take the violin home!! It was part of the Suzuki Violin program that Marshall has. I feel so blessed that we get to live around the corner from such an amazing school!!! Just WOW!! Blessings!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment