Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gayle!!






Our dear friend, Gayle had an interview in Thatcher at EA. Since we are talking about the distance from here to Indiana, she just HAD to come and pay us a visit! I didn't tell the kids. We went to school shortly after lunch when Gayle arrived and surprised each kiddo, getting them from their classrooms. It was so fun and very sweet to see their faces when they saw Gayle for the first time! Lots of astonished looks and Linds even got teary and couldn't stop giggling--I do that too when I am that happy. it was so wonderful to have her here even for a short while. The hoop tunnel thingy was a big hit, I think the kids just wanted to be silly and put on a show, very silly indeed! That evening we had hamburgers and she stayed until scripture study. Such a great memory!! Incidentally, she got the job and will be moving to AZ, hopefully for good this time!!!! YAY!!!

No comments: