



Can you believe it? 15 years! 15 Years ago today I pledged my life to Brandon and he to me. It was the most natural thing in the world, natural as breathing in and out, as loving babies, as appreciating fine art and music. He completed me then as my narrow definition of the term was. I simply had not lived enough in my 19 years to comprehend even the smallest part of what that meant----to be complete. Even now at 34, I'm sure I still have only the tiniest inkling of what it will mean after a lifetime together. A lifetime together. That's what this is about. Trusting, striving, sacrificing, enjoying, working, understanding, loving unconditionally, growing together so that all others, no matter what, pale in comparrison to my one. He is my one. I am beyond words to describe what is inside my heart. He is my best friend. He loves me---and I KNOW this--- despite my PMS or hollaring over spilled milk or other ridiculous things that should never be gotten upset over. He thinks I am the most beautiful thing on the planet----and I KNOW this----even though this amazing body of mine has gone through cancer and chemo and borne 4 children with all the marks and beating our beautiful bodies take to get these priceless children here to earth. He values my opinion more than any others on the earth---and I KNOW this---even though there have been so many times when I have made the most ridiculous mistakes, been too gullible, said somthing that has hurt or embarrassed him. He thinks I am hillarious---and I KNOW this!---even though, by all acounts I'm probably just really incredibly silly/cheesy/ again ridiculous. But that's what it means, to be married, to be one, to be complete in each other. I feel blessed beyond comprehension. Thank you, my dear Lord, for Brandon! He is my best friend, mypassion, my beautiful relief, my comic relief, my forever! Happy Aniversary my Darling!

No comments:
Post a Comment