Our Rebekah, the "baby" of our family---*sniff*---is four now, the big F*O*U*R! It's amazing to me and literally every neighbor we have commented on how it was possible!I've got nothing for you, I don't know. The last four years have been very full and very fun and very busy, like all families are. And now we have a 4-year-old Rebekah! For Family Home Evening, we had our new Birthday tradition again. Here are the results:
What We Love About Rebekah
Daddy: I love that Rebekah likes to read books with me and she says "Pokey Pokies"---this is a little inside joke between Rebekah and Brandon. This is the affectionate term Rebekah has dubbed Brandon's goatee whiskers, she of course likes to poke them.
Mommy: I love Rebekah's cutie laugh, she makes others want to laugh too. I also love her creativity, she will ask the preschool kids if they want her to read them a story. Then with them all clustered around her, she'll open up the book, go page by page and "tell" them the story the way she remembers it from when we read them to her. SO CUTE!!!! And those preschool kids LOVE it!
Bethany: I love her cute voice. She is so cute and she likes to play with me.
Lindsay: She helps me when I'm bored. She's careful with the Do-a-Dots. She's nice and she likes to play Barbies with me and go outside with me.
Jeremy: She's a great friend and a good sharer. And she has a cute laugh and she's really smart and she gives me hugs when I'm hurt. (AWWW!)
Rebekah: I love to kick! (?)
We are so thankful and feel so blessed to have this sweet, feisty, rambunctious, creative, precious, pure little spirit in our home! She knows her mind, which is good. She loves life and giggling and loving, which is also very good. Thank Heavens for her!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment